Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!). Funfetti Pancakes - a great way to start the day for that special person's birthday and definitely a Trust us when we say there's no better way to start your birthday off than with these fun pancakes! They're super easy to make, using just a few simple ingredients. If there is one thing we take seriously in our house, it is that a good birthday breakfast is a must.
If you're familiar with my homemade pancake mix recipe, you'll have noticed I added almond extract to this Funfetti pancake recipe. Funfetti pancakes are the perfect beginning to a special day! These festive, colorful pancakes from scratch are super quick and easy to make from Arrange your gorgeous birthday cake pancakes on either a small cake stand or a shallow plate. You can cook Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!)
- It's 1 of Belgian waffle mix.
- Prepare 1 tub of store bought vanilla icing.
- Prepare 1 of rainbow jimmies/sprinkles/cute colorful little things commonly put on ice cream cones..:).
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Drizzle a small amount of vanilla glaze over the top of the. Learn how to make birthday pancakes , funfetti pancakes. Where else can you find me!? I decided to celebrate by making funfetti birthday pancakes with sprinkles.
Funfetti Birthday Cake Pancakes(or as my son says:Bomb Diggity Pancakes!!) instructions
- Why there's no measurement- I use Hungry jack Belgian waffle mix COMPLETE to make 5-6 Belgian waffles. That will make roughly 12 large pancakes. You could use pancake mix but Belgian waffle mix is "cakier". All I needed was 2 c water to 3 1/2 c mix..
- Toss your jimmies in the mix!! Don't be shy! My kiddos love LOTS of jimmies..
- Spray your pan and flip those pancakes!.
- Heat your icing in the microwave at 30 second intervals until it reaches a drizzle consistency..
- Plate the pancakes and pour on the icing..
- Stand back and watch your children or big child(aka your spouse) devour this simple recipe. Pat yourself on the back while they say your the best mom/dad ever!!.
But more about that in a minute. That single post has now been pinned over half a million times, and traffic overall has climbed slowly. This adult Funfetti cake is basically the birthday cake of our dreams. Three layers of tender vanilla cakes are covered with a not-too-sweet and slightly tangy buttercream. Top it off with colorful sprinkles and a handful of candles and you've got a classic birthday cake that is guaranteed to make the.