Deep Fried Oreos. Oreos get dipped into pancake batter and fried - yummy!! You can do this with or without a deep fryer. "This is a carnival favorite where I grew up. Oreos get dipped into pancake batter and fried.
See how to deep fry Oreo cookies. These Oreo's taste like they have been dipped in milk and coated with an incredible breading. If you ever wanted to try. You can cook Deep Fried Oreos using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Oreos
- You need 1 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 tsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of 18 ounce package of oreo sandwich cookies.
- It's 2 quart of vegetable oil (for frying).
Deep Fried Oreos - one of our favorite guilty pleasures!! They can be made with your favorite variety of Oreo, fried to perfection and topped with powdered sugar. Pancake mix creates a fluffy, golden-brown fried dough and yields a warm and melty oreo creme center! A Deep Fried Oreo are a deep fried dessert that consist of an oreo which is dipped in batter and deep fried hence it's name.
Deep Fried Oreos instructions
- Heat 2 quarts of vegetable oil to 375°F.
- Mix milk, egg and 2tsp vegetable oil in a bowl until smooth..
- Add pancake mix to milk mixture and stir til smooth.
- Dip cookies one at a time in batter on both sides and place in frying oil. Make sure not to overcrowd the pot so only fry 3 to 4 at a time..
- Fry each side of the cookie for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove cookies and dry on paper towels before serving. Cookies can be garnished with powdered sugar.
Keep checking and turn over the cookie when bottom side of Oreo is brown. Keep a close watch because it only takes a short time to brown. Make your Oreos crunchy, soft, and warm! Also called wicked Oreos or flaming Oreos, these treats are low-key mind-blowing. As POPSUGAR editors, we independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too.