Keto : RIBEYE w/ Wild Mushroom Cabbage Slaw. 5.5g Carbs. Here is my version of Crack Slaw! Low carb and high in fat, perfect for any keto or low carb dieter. Okay, okay, before you get angry and say that wild rice pilaf isn't keto - we're definitely not using wild rice in this recipe.
All I know is, it's a delicious low carb cabbage stir fry and you're missing out if you haven't tried it yet… Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Otherwise, to the letter on this recipe. I served it with cauliflower rice and sauteed mushrooms. You can cook Keto : RIBEYE w/ Wild Mushroom Cabbage Slaw. 5.5g Carbs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto : RIBEYE w/ Wild Mushroom Cabbage Slaw. 5.5g Carbs
- You need 1/2 head of Savoy Cabbage.
- Prepare 8 of oz.. Ribeye.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Wild Mushrooms.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- It's 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 tsp of Worcestershire.
- It's 1 of Green Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried Marjoram.
- You need of Pink Himalyan Salt.
- You need of Ground Black Pepper.
Sprinkled a few sesame seeds on top. Here's a healthy Indian Cabbage Slaw that is fast, vegan, and tasty. This makes a great accompaniment to any meal and is one of my favorite It's made up of chopped cabbage, tomatoes, cilantro, roasted peanuts, and a few seasonings and whatnot, resulting in a slaw that is just as. Keto Peanut Butter Cups (Low Carb, Sugar Free).
Keto : RIBEYE w/ Wild Mushroom Cabbage Slaw. 5.5g Carbs instructions
- In a frying pan add 1tbsp of Olive Oil and Chopped Garlic. Let it brown slightly. Add shredded or thinly cut Savoy Cabbage. Toss.
- After about 4-5 minutes the cabbage will have cooked down somewhat. Move to side of pan. In same pan add Wild Mushrooms, 1tbsp of Salted Butter, Worcestershire Majoram and Oregano.
- Let all cook, keeping the mushrooms and cabbage seperate but in same pan. Toss together for the last 3 minutes..
- In a seperate pan, heat 1 tbsp of Olive Oil and 1 tbsp of Salted Butter. Add Ribeye cook to desired temperature. Let meat rest for 5 minutes..
- Chop the Green Onions use as garnish. Salt and Pepper to taste..
- BON APPETIT!.
Spinach frittata with prosciutto and peppers. Instant Pot Whole Chicken (Pressure Cooker). Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies (Low Carb Recipe). Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Mayo Dip. Heat another knob of butter and fry the mushrooms with the garlic until they are tender and beginning to brown.