Oat muffin cooky. These muffins from The Inn at Monticello in Charlottesville, Virginia are said to taste like old-fashioned oatmeal cookies. I haven't made them yet, but given how much I love oatmeal, these are high on my to-make list! In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ⅓ cup oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Combine oat flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt and brown sugar and mix well. Tips For Making These Easy Oatmeal Cookies. You can have Oat muffin cooky using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oat muffin cooky
- Prepare 2 cup of organic oatmeal with flax seed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pancake mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of organic honey.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of antioxidant dried mix fruit.
- It's 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Spray a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Beat together butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and egg until well combined. In another bowl, stir together flour, salt and baking soda.
Oat muffin cooky step by step
- in medium bowl put all Flour ingredients mix well you can also put protein powder but I ran out so I didnt put any for this..
- In small bowl put liquids together mix well milk can be replaced with water and egg with peanut butter..
- In food processor mix all almonds , nuts, or seeds that come in the dried mix and put a little dried fruit that comes with it not all of it and mix to get fine crums. Put 1/4 of chocolate chips If no food processor follow next step..
- If no processor in blender put some of the mix liquid in step 2. About 1/4 cup and put all big pieces of almonds, seed, or nuts so that its in tiny crums leave the dried fruits out because they will be chewy no need to mix. Put also 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in to give chocolate taste not all leave some out for last..
- So in medium bowl were flour mix is mix everything together including the left over dried fruits, almond, nut, or seed crums , chocolate chips and mix.
- In muffin pan put muffin baking paper and brush inside with olive oil.
- Then pour a tablespoon on each muffin and evenly distribute the left over..
- Leave in 350°F oven for 25 or 30 minutes keep checking to desired driedness or till dark cooky appearance like so and enjoy..
Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray. For streusel, in small bowl, combine oats, flour and sugar; mix well. Cut in butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling each cup about two-thirds full. Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.