Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes. Coat cut sides of cabbage with cooking spray. Season with salt, if desired, and give one last shake or stir. Whisk together the cornstarch and water and add to the stir fry, stirring until the mixture thickens.
Place cabbage in a medium saucepan with water and salt, and bring to a boil. Stir in brown sugar and caraway seeds. In a large skillet, combine drippings or oil, brown sugar, vinegar, water, salt and pepper. You can have Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes
- It's 10 of Napa cabbage leaves.
- You need 2 of Garlic colve.
- It's 5 of Goji berry.
- It's 2 tsp of sweet potato starch.
- It's 1/2 cup of cold water.
- Prepare of Fish sauce or salt.
- You need to taste of Honey or sugar.
- It's 2 Tsp of rice wine.
- You need 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 Tsp of olive oil.
Combine sugar and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Sweet and sour roasted napa cabbage wedges. recipe. Learn how to cook great Sweet and sour roasted napa cabbage wedges. . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Sweet and sour roasted napa cabbage wedges. recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips.
Simple sweet and sour Napa cabbage#mommasrecipes instructions
- Rinse napa cabbages in running water and soak for 10 minutes and rinse again..
- Cut cabbage leaves into 1 inch width and set aside. Smash garlic cloves and mince them..
- Heat up olive oil and fry mince garlic for a few second until aromat. Add cabbage leaves and saute until wither for about 2 mins. Add wine, fish sauce and a little bit water and allow it to simmer for 5 minutes or longer until the leaves are very tender..
- While waiting prepare the thickening sauce by mixing 2 tsp of starch into 1/2 cup of water. Add a tsp or two of honey depend on your taste and 1 Tsp of dark rice vinegar. Pour gently into the wok and stir. Adjust seasoning to reach your desired degree of saltiness, sweetness and sourness. Serve with rice or porridge..
Heat up a large pan (a wok pan would be perfect). Cook for a couple of minutes, until the cabbage starts to get slightly golden brown. Add thinly chopped garlic, pepper and sugar. Add vinegar, soy sauce and tomato sauce. Cook for a couple of minutes, until there's less liquid.