THAI CHICKEN & CABBAGE SALAD. Find Deals on Thai Chicken in Groceries on Amazon. Chicken marinates and then cooks in a very garlicky, peppery soy-ginger marinade. Adding peanut butter to the aromatic brew completes the Thai influence.
Make this savory chicken dish with Thai green curry paste, available in Asian markets, for a fast weeknight dinner. Tender boneless, skinless chicken pieces simmer in a sauce flavored with coconut milk, ginger, green onions, fish sauce, and soy sauce. I have subtitled this Thai Chicken Alfredo:) my husband loved this dinner Thanks!!! You can cook THAI CHICKEN & CABBAGE SALAD using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of THAI CHICKEN & CABBAGE SALAD
- You need 2 of boneless chikcken breast ( skinless).
- Prepare 100 gm of red cabbage ,finely sliced.
- It's 150 gm of nopa / chinese cabbage,finely sliced.
- You need 50 gm of carrot,grated.
- Prepare 50 gm of raw papaya grated ( remove seed).
- You need 50 gm of daikon, grated.
- It's as needed of garnish.
- Prepare of marinade.
- It's 1tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyester sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's of dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red chilli ,minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garrlic ,minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger ,finely grated.
- You need 4 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 4 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Could've used a bit more kick in this curry will add more pepper & curry paste next time. A delicious and healthy dinner quick & easy too!. As the recipe says Easy Thai Chicken. Had it with Shrimp Pad Thai.
THAI CHICKEN & CABBAGE SALAD instructions
- Mix together all the ingredientsof dressing in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients and marinade the chicken breasts for 30 minutes..
- Brush a grilling pan with a little oil and grill the chicken breasts on medium heat until cooked through..
- Remove and set aside for 5 minutes. Slice and keep aside..
- In a salad platter arrange all the salad ingredients..
- Plate the chicken breasts on it and drizzle with the dressing..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve..
Our best chicken recipes dazzle any day of the week, whether you need a quick. Slow-Cooker Pad Thai I love pad thai, but I hate standing over a hot stir-fry—especially in the summer. A few months ago I made Sweet Potato and Chickpea Coconut Curry and since then have fallen in love with all things Thai curry. This Thai Grilled Chicken is a classic example of staying on the authentic side of the "line". Even throughout Thailand, there are so many variations of Gai Yang.