Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos. Milk, Cork Screw (Cellentani) Noodles, butter, flour, Frank's Hot, Red Pepper Flakes, Paprika, Cumin. Wingstop hot wing race challenge/ mukbang! Loaded nachos, bacon wrapped shrimp, & pork tamales!
Making baked nachos is not only easy, they're perfect for a party, an easy dinner or a midnight snack! Remove from oven and add pico de gallo and desired toppings. These Loaded Nachos are piled high with chips, beef, beans, cheese, pico de gallo, and avocado. You can cook Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos
- You need 1 lbs of hamburger meat browned and drained.
- You need 1 pack of taco seasoning.
- It's 1/2 bag of blaze Doritos.
- You need 1/2 bag of spicy sweet chill Doritos.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Nachos Cheese Doritos.
- You need of Shredded lettuce.
- You need 1-2 of tomatoes cut up.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of Mexican taco cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Nachos cheese.
- You need 1 can of refried beans.
- It's of Black slices olives.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Cut, shred, tomatoes and lettuce very first thing.
They're the perfect game day food and appetizer. It's super easy to make and tastes amazing. All it takes is a few tomatoes, onions, jalapeno (more if you like things hot!), lime juice, and cilantro. Loaded nachos has to be one of the easiest and yummiest looking appetizers ever!
Triple Blazing Hot Loaded Nachos instructions
- Brown hamburger meat and drain fat... use taco seasoning packet following Directions on packet. Cut all vegetables up as well.
- Put chips on big cookie sheet in 3 difference sections.
- Then add taco meat mixture.
- Add the can of refried beans, and some of the Mexican cheese and black olives, (and any other hot peppers Banana peppers,anything that needs heated or cooked).
- Cook in oven at 350 till cheese melts and refried beans are warm... keep an eye on this so the chips don’t burn this should not take long.(this step needs to be babysat the chip can burn fast no one wants to burn 10.00 in chips) remove from oven.
- Add all other toppings (lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream) add the rest of the Mexican cheese. heat Nachos cheese in microwave and drizzled on top.
- Add any Hot sauce and salsa.
- Notes - I don’t put sour cream on the top because not everyone in my house likes it, that gets put on The plate in the middle of the chips as in above picture. You don’t have to use 3 different kinds of chips, you can just use one full bag, we wanted to try something different I make this all the time and with having different ages kids who like different things they each pick out a bag of Doritos. This can be done cheap too, or you can go all out..
Just melt some cheese over tortilla chips (sometimes I use shredded cheddar Loaded nachos can easily be turned into a meal by throwing in some taco seasoned shredded chicken, ground beef or chopped steak! What I always advise any real money slot players to do when they. These loaded nachos will be a perfect snack for game day or an appetizer at your next party. Stir it around, then pour in the hot water to make it a little more saucy. Reduce the heat to low and simmer away while you get the rest of the.