Sweet potato and grilled potato chaat. Easy to make, tasty and healthy, the Chickpea and Sweet Potato Chaat are ideal as a side dish, mid-day snack or even a wholesome meal! Almond, Sweet Potato And Pomegranate Chaat. About Grilled Kasundi Honey Chicken with Sweet Potato Mash Recipe: Flavourful chicken breasts marinated in a mix of kasundi, ginger, garlic and hone, grilled to perfection.
Roasted sweet potatoes are tossed in a mint chutney before getting topped with a bright cilantro sauce in this Indian side dish. Recipe adapted from Floyd Cardoz, Paowalla, New York, NY. However potatoes can also be shallow fried or tawa fried. You can cook Sweet potato and grilled potato chaat using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato and grilled potato chaat
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- You need 1 of big sweet potato.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tamrind sause.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 of chopped green chillies.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's As needed of Coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of boondi to sprinkle on top.
They can also be grilled in an oven. To make it healthier, I have parboiled the aloo first This sweet spicy and sour tangy aloo chaat is also a popular street food which is made by deep frying the potatoes. Just to keep it healthy I have made. Grate the skin of sweet potatoes and boil them.
Sweet potato and grilled potato chaat step by step
- Peel and cut potatoes in to slice.Grill till golden and soft..
- Grill sweet potato and cut..
- In a big mixing bowl take all other ingredients and mix well..
- Now add potatoes and sweet potatoes to it and give it a toss or gentle mix.sprinkle coriander leaves and top up with boondi.serve immediately..
Now cut them into ½ inch slices. Take it in a bowl and sprinkle some corn flour, rice flour on it. Sweet Potato Chaat Recipe, Shakarkand Pakoda , How To Make Sweet Potato Chaat Recipe. A tangy and sweet chat made with sweet potatoes mingled in. Place the sweet potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.