Cheeseburger Pie. Let a straight-forward cheeseburger pie can be the beginning for a diner-inspired dinner: top the pie with crumbled bacon and sliced avocado, fried onions and mushrooms, a California-style shredded. Get all the great taste of a cheeseburger magically baked in a pie. This delicious cheeseburger pie is made with lean ground beef, ketchup, cheese, and a ready-made pie crust and makes a great family meal.
Who wants a bun when you can have a cheeseburger baked in a flaky pie crust? This cheeseburger pie tastes so much like its namesake—right down to the pickles in it! We home-school our children so I like easy recipes like this that get them involved in cooking. You can have Cheeseburger Pie using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pie
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Original Bisquick mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need can of cooking spray.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Pearl chats: "This decadent dish wins over reluctant husbands by the thousands! Anyway you like your cheeseburger can apply to this pie. Cheeseburger Pie is so easy to make and you will have most of the ingredients in your pantry or fridge already. The classic recipe for The Bisquick™ Impossible Cheeseburger Pie!
Cheeseburger Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray or use a silicon pie plate..
- In a 10-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Drain. Add salt, garlic powder and Cajun seasoning. Spread in pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese..
- In a small bowl stir the Original Bisquick mix, milk, and eggs with a wire wish until blended. Pour into pie plate..
- Bake about 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean..
- You can add to your slice ketchup, BBQ sauce, bacon or anything else you would normally top your cheeseburger with..
Cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until meat is browned and cooked through. more. They are an all time American favorite. Impossible Cheeseburger Pie with Bisquick makes dinner on one of those impossibly busy Make the "impossible" possible with my Cheeseburger Pie with Bisquick recipe! You'll be setting the table for a. Our most trusted Cheeseburger Pie recipes.