Cabbage & Sausage. Add cabbage to one of your lists below, or create a new one. ? Cabbage. From Middle English caboche, cabage ("cabbage"; "a certain fish"), a borrowing from Anglo-Norman caboche ("head"), a northern variant of caboce, of uncertain origin. cabbage. Best used to describe an individual who has just acted like a spastic or retard, in a moment of complete mental decomposition, or comedic purposes.
There are many varieties of cabbage and they're harvested at different times throughout the year. Cabbage Cabbage and its cross section Details. Cabbage is a popular cultivar of the species Brassica oleracea Linne (Capitata Group) of the Family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae) and is a leafy. You can have Cabbage & Sausage using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage & Sausage
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of sausage.
- Prepare 1 package of bacon.
- It's 1 can of mild rotel.
- You need 4 of chicken bullion cubes.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare of To taste Optional Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tony's Spice and Herbs.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Goya - Sazonador Total.
- You need of Himalayan Salt.
Cabbage is a low calorie, fiber-rich, modified-leafy vegetable. Have you ever wonder what would be the secret of Chinese people's eternal youthfulness? Cabbage is any of the various plants of the Capitata Group of the species Brassica oleracea of the mustard family Brassicaceae (or Cruciferae), as well as the leafy head of these plants, which are popular food items. cabbage - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Any of several forms of a vegetable of the mustard family.
Cabbage & Sausage step by step
- Chop bacon in about 1½ inch pieces. I cut straight through the package which makes it easier to handle. Cook bacon in Texas Skillet. (Or large pot) Remove bacon and set aside. Drain off bacon Grease from the skillet and save, leaving a little in the skillet..
- Chop sausage and add to skillet. Brown completely using med-high heat..
- Dice onion and bell pepper. On medium heat - When sausage is done add onion and bell pepper to the skillet, add a little additional bacon Grease if necessary. Toss in garlic at the end once onions and peppers are done, careful not to burn garlic..
- Add rotel, bullion cubes, water and Seasonings to the skillet. Crumble bacon and add to skillet. DO NOT ADD SALT YET. Wash and Chop cabbage into 1 inch pieces. Add to the skillet. I sometimes add a little more bacon Grease optional. You may need to let it wilt a bit before adding remaining cabbage. Mix to coat cabbage with the liquid in the skillet. Add salt to the cabbage if necessary to help draw out the moisture. Careful not to over salt. The other seasonings and bullion are already salty..
- Once all of your cabbage is in the skillet lower heat to low or med-low cover and simmer until your cabbage is of desired tenderness. I like mine wilted but still a little firm - about 20 Mins..
Traditionally, cabbage seeds were planted on St. Old-time farmers believed that to make them grow well, you needed to plant them while wearing your nightclothes! A cabbage is a vegetable harvested from a cabbage plant located in various areas around RuneScape. A minimum of three cabbages are harvested at a time when farmed in an allotment. Cabbage definition is - any of several brassicas (Brassica oleracea) of European origin; especially : a leafy garden plant (Brassica oleracea capitata) with a short stem and a dense globular head of usually.