Easy Creamy Chicken.
You can have Easy Creamy Chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Creamy Chicken
- Prepare 2 pounds of chicken breast (or skinless, boneless chicken thighs).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dried marjoram leaves.
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- It's 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.
- It's 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It's 1 of soup can of milk.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
Easy Creamy Chicken step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken (I’m using boneless / skinless chicken thighs).......
- Cut chicken into strips and place into a large pan that has been coated with olive oil...... add the black pepper and sauté chicken until browned......
- Next add : basil leaves,marjoram leaves, onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender......
- Now add your frozen mixed veggies, both cans of cream of mushroom soup and 1 soup can of milk, bring all to a boil......
- Now reduce your heat to low and add your parsley flakes and stir well......
- Remove pan from heat and serve with mashed potatoes or a side of egg noodles and enjoy ?!!.