Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers.
You can have Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers
- Prepare 1 of Jalepeno.
- Prepare 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
- It's 2 oz of Cheddar Cheese.
- It's 1/2 lb of Ground Beef--- I used grass fed beef to be healthier!.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
Jalapeño Cheddar Burgers step by step
- Chop Jalenpeno into really small pieces.. Make sure you get the seeds out! I used my chopper!.
- Mix cream cheese, jalepenos, and cheddar cheese in a bowl..
- In a different bowl mix onion and ground beef..
- Take a small amount of the cream cheese mixture and form into a patty. Stick it inside of the beef and form another patty..
- Here's the size I made..
- Usually I'd do this on my grill but there is currently a thunderstorm so I used my grill pan for the stove! Cook about 7 minutes per side..
- When it is done to your liking serve with some fries! I made yummy ranch fries today!!.