Cuban Sliders. These Cuban sliders are loaded with ham, swiss cheese, and dill pickles, topped with a dijon mustard onion spread! Super easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser!! These wonderful little rolls are baked until lightly toasted and the cheese melts.
It is native to Cuba and Isla de la Juventud, but has also been introduced to Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac in the Cayman Islands. These Cuban sliders are potato buns piled high with meat, cheese and pickles, then brushed with These Cuban sliders are the ultimate slider sandwich in my opinion, everyone seems to love the. Cuban Sliders - ham, Swiss, pickles, and a mustard glaze makes these Cuban sliders a great appetizer for any party. You can have Cuban Sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cuban Sliders
- Prepare 12 of Hawaiian dinner rolls.
- You need 1 package of deli shaved Black Forest ham.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of roast pork (see my Super Easy Roasted Pork recipe).
- Prepare 1 package of provolone cheese.
- Prepare To taste of yellow mustard (or Dijon if you like).
- It's of Dill pickle chips.
- Prepare of Spreadable butter.
You can make these Cuban Sliders with Hawaiian rolls or any slider roll. A welcome change from the ubiquitous hamburger slider, this mini sandwich has all the flavor of a great Cuban. The key here is to crisp the bread by. This Cuban sandwich recipe is one of my favorite ways to use pork shoulder!
Cuban Sliders instructions
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees..
- Using a serrated knife, slice the dinner rolls horizontally. Spread however much mustard you want onto each top and bottom..
- Build the sliders in this order: slice of roast pork, slice of cheese, slice of ham and 3 pickles on top. Butter the top of each one..
- Arrange the sliders in a packet made out of aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet. (I did 4 packets of 3 each.).
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- Serve with French fries and enjoy!!.
Remove foil and press down the tops of. These mini Cuban sliders are the perfect party food. Make a big batch, warm them in the oven and voilà, you're feeding a crowd. Cuban Sliders are really easy to make! It all about layering the ham, pork, and cheese, mustard and pickles.