Apple Pie Pancakes. Apple Pie Pancakes… à la mode. Yes, that's right: à la mode. At least once in your life, try topping these pancakes with my favorite Healthy Ice Cream Recipe.
The BEST Apple Pancakes are made from scratch with fall spices and grated apple. Be the first to rate & review! Top these fruit-spiked pancakes with maple syrup and toasted walnuts and serve for breakfast on a cool fall morning. You can cook Apple Pie Pancakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Pie Pancakes
- It's 1/3 cup of Kodiak Cake (buttermilk & honey) pancake mix - dry.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of apple pie spice (x2).
- It's 1/2 of large apple (diced).
- You need 2 tsp of honey.
- It's 2 tsp of maple syrup.
These pie-inspires pancakes are actually a recipe that I created for Appetite For Reduction (but forgot to put in the manuscript), so they're. You can shorten the preparation time by using apple pie filling, but the crisp of new apples really makes it. Apple pie pancakes are ready for breakfast!". And proceeded to scarf down four of them.
Apple Pie Pancakes instructions
- Mix pancake mix, water, 1/2 tsp apple pie spice, and extract together.
- Cook as normal pancakes.
- In a seperate pan start to cook apples over medium heat. Once they start to brown a bit add honey and maple syrup. Continue to cook until apples are soft and the liquid is thickened..
- Top pancakes with apples and enjoy.
If I was a cruel mother I would have triumphantly announced "I told you so!" All the flavors of Fall are in this delicious pancake recipe! _ For more information on Dr. Sebi Cell Food philosophy, please visit the. These Apple Pie Pancakes are filled with chopped up bites of warm apples and my favorite spices — cinnamon and nutmeg. I topped them with extra apples, whipped cream and maple syrup. These Apple Pie Pancakes are a new favorite pancake recipe in our house.