Birthday Cake Fudge. Upgrade your dessert with this colorful Birthday Cake Fudge recipe. Top with remaining cup sprinkles and gently press into fudge. This birthday cake fudge is essentially a funfetti fudge interpretation of chocolate birthday cake with vanilla frosting, explains author Sally McKenney, who's perhaps better known as the blogger behind.
But now days, there's birthday cake flavored everything! I never thought there would ever be such a thing as birthday cake fudge. Birthday Cake Fudge from the book Sally's Candy Addiction: Tasty Truffles, Fudges & Treats for Your Sweet-Tooth Fix Sally's Notes: What you see here is the fudge version of chocolate birthday cake. You can cook Birthday Cake Fudge using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Birthday Cake Fudge
- You need 3 cup of white boxed cake mix do NOT make according to dirctions).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi soft butter (cut into 6 chunks).
- You need 1 cup of mixed colored sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar (loose level cup).
- It's 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips (slightly heaping).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plus 1/8 cup cold whole milk ( 2% also works).
This no bake white chocolate birthday cake fudge comes together in a flash, tastes like a party, and you. The perfect way to enjoy birthday cake all year round. We created our yummy fudge to give you that white cake with rich vanilla frosting flavor that leaves you craving more! Chocolate cake with layers of rich fudge and whipped cream make a supreme birthday dessert.
Birthday Cake Fudge step by step
- in a large glass microwave safe bowl combine cake mix and powdered sugar. stir to combine..
- add milk by sprinkling around on top of mix and arrange butter around on top. no need to mix it in..
- microwave on high for about 2 1/4-2 1/2minutes so butter is melting and everything gets hot. (microwave ovens vary, u just want the butter melted and the mix hot enough to melt the chocolate chips).
- immedietly remove from microwave and stir quickly but gently until all butter and milk is incorporated..
- immedietly while its still warm add white chocolate chips and continue to stir until mostly melted..
- add about 1/4 of your sprinkles to the mix. fold in. mix will be thick and getting harder to mix..
- by now mix is starting to cool.. transfer mix by spreading it into a 9x7 greased pan..
- after spreading mix in pan sprinkle the rest of your sprinkles across your fudge and gently with clean hands press sprinkles down so they stick well and they all won't fall off when u go to eat it..
- place in fridge to set. batter should now be firm and cold and fudgy like. about 2 hours..
- keep refridgerated until ready to serve..
- cut into about 28 - 1" squares..
- serving size is one 1" square..
- NOTE: MICROWAVE OVEN MAY VARY.. MINE WAS 1200 WATT.. U JUST WANT TO HEAT ON HIGH UNTIL BUTTER IS MOSTLY MELTED. DO NOT OVER HEAT. THANK YOU. :).
- note: if too thick and super hard to stir u may need to add a tbl. or 2 of more milk depending on brand of cake mix used. or if u want them to be a softer fudge just add a bit more butter when heating..
With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Happy Birthday Cake animated GIFs to your conversations. Share the best GIFs now >>>. IDEAL BIRTHDAY CAKE - Make someone feel special with this unforgettably delicious delight! FINEST INGREDIENTS - This moist chocolate cake is layered with a creamy filling and topped with a. This Birthday Cake Fudge recipe is super easy and perfect for any occasion!