My Favorite Birthday Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs My Favorite Birthday Cake features a dense, rich, chocolate cake flavored with coffee and espresso. Inside the cake is a compote made with fresh raspberries and citrus.
Made with pancake mix and confetti sprinkles. Product of USA What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?. This is a moist and fluffy vanilla drip cake is one of my favorite birthday cake recipes. You can cook My Favorite Birthday Cake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Favorite Birthday Cake
- You need of Cake.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 3 cup of sifted cake flour.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 tsp of orange extract.
- Prepare 6 of egg whites.
It's almost impossible not to feel happy when you see the fun pop of rainbow confetti! —Courtney Rich, Highland, Utah White almond sour cream cake filled and topped with whipped vanilla almond buttercream is my favorite birthday cake. I have been having this flavor cake for my birthday for as long as I can remember. My mom used to make this cake for me until I became an adult then I started making it for myself. Each slice of this pretty cake is decorated to look like a unicorn face.
My Favorite Birthday Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Grease and flour 3 (9-inch) cake pans..
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy..
- Combine flour and baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Beat well after each addition..
- Add salt and flavorings. Add any food color at this time if desired..
- Beat egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form..
- Fold beaten egg whites into batter..
- Butter and flour three 8 or 9 inch cake pans. Divide batter into cake pans. Bake for 25-30 minutes until cake tests done..
- Cool on wire racks for 10 minutes then turn out of pans to finish cooling..
- Frost and decorate with your favorite white or vanilla frosting. I have tinted mine orange, but any colors can be done. Enjoy!.
Birthday candles are the unicorn horns! Lemon Fiesta Cake "I made this as my sister's birthday cake. For a festive occasion, few treats can match the celebratory spirit of a classic birthday cake—and this easy-to-follow formula is the only one you'll ever need. Our birthday cake recipe yields two dense layers of buttery, vanilla-forward white cake wrapped in classically rich buttercream frosting. Birthdays call for show-stopping, decadent, over-the-top cake.