Curry Natto Cold Tofu or Boiled Tofu for Diet. Great recipe for Curry Natto Cold Tofu or Boiled Tofu for Diet. Eat natto with curry mixed in at least once a day before a meal!! I tried increasing the filling feel and the mineral content of the tofu.
This post covers everything you need to know about tofu including what its made of, its health benefits, how to prepare it, frequently asked questions and the best type of tofu for frying, baking and more. Tofu Katsu Curry - Crispy, Panko-Breaded Tofu with Curry Sauce This easy Tofu Katsu Curry is my vegetarian version of the Japanese Classic Tonkatsu, usually made with chicken or pork. Served with steaming rice and a mildly spiced, creamy curry sauce, this dish makes a fantastic comfort food recipe for all seasons. You can have Curry Natto Cold Tofu or Boiled Tofu for Diet using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Natto Cold Tofu or Boiled Tofu for Diet
- Prepare 150 grams of Tofu - silken or firm.
- It's 1 of pack Natto.
- It's 1/3 tsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed, Japanese leek.
Ginger Beef Gyoza (Meat or Vegetable) cold Tofu. Pork or Chicken Cutlet shumai (Pork or Shrimp) Lightly Boiled Spinach. Broiled Saba (Mackerel) Edarname (Boiled Soybeans) Two Eggs over Easy. Sanma (Saury Pike) Natto (Fermented Soybeans) Popular Dishes.
Curry Natto Cold Tofu or Boiled Tofu for Diet instructions
- Add the curry powder to the natto and mix. Mix in the included sauce, soy sauce, etc. for your desired taste..
- Lightly wash the chilled tofu, transfer to a serving plate, and top with the curry natto from Step 1. If desired, top with nori or Japanese leek and it's complete!!.
- For boiled tofu, place the tofu in a container, cover with wrap, and microwave at 600 W for 1 minute. Lightly drain, then top with the curry natto..
Served with Rice & Miso Soup. Once mixed, take small amount of Tofu mixture in you palm and roll it with other palm, to get the round shape which we would now call a - Kofta. Choose any of the methods - Microwave, baking, pan-fry or air-fry. Add curry paste to the pan, add water and curry powder. Bring the sauce to a boil.