Chicken Fried Rice. Chicken stir-fried with a colorful array of vegetables and a bounty of rice with a scramble of eggs running throughout. So, chicken fried rice instant pot was a no brainer. My favorite part is that you don't have to depend on leftover rice to enjoy hot pressure cooker chicken fried rice whenever your craving hits.
Serve chicken fried rice with the strips of egg on top and the green onion as a garnish. Chicken egg-fried rice is a quick, easy and cheap way to use up leftovers. Perfect for late-night meals or dinner in a hurry. You can have Chicken Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fried Rice
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of long grain rice (or 3 1/2 cups instant).
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of green pepper, chopped.
- It's 3 1/2 cup of water.
This Chinese fried rice has the flavor those other recipes are missing. This homemade version of the take-out classic is made with just seven ingredients and all in one pan. Thai fried rice gets it's unique flavor from the fish sauce, soy sauce and chili peppers. The jasmine rice is a must!
Chicken Fried Rice step by step
- Combine all ingredients into a roasting pan or dutch oven. Cover and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350°F.
- If you wish you can substitute the chicken for another meat. The picture above I used shrimp.
Although here I used chicken, I've also made this with shrimp, beef or pork. The best chicken fried rice I have ever had was from a street food stall in China. Instead of tough, over-cooked chicken, with the fried rice as an afterthought, the dish was cooked fresh from scratch. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen.