"Starbucks birthday cake pop". Birthday or not, you deserve a treat. Order ahead & pick up today. Vanilla cake and icing, dipped in a pink chocolaty coating with white sprinkles.
Starbucks Homemade Birthday Cake Pops Recipe: Want to learn how to make cake pops at home that are easy and that taste like Starbucks Birthday Cake Pops? Well I have the perfect recipe for these cake pops. They are perfect for any type of party (especially birthday parties) and did I mention. You can cook "Starbucks birthday cake pop" using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of "Starbucks birthday cake pop"
- Prepare 1 box of cake mix (and the ingredients to make the cake).
- Prepare 1 of Container white frosting.
- It's 2 packages of of chocolate candy melts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shortening (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkles (optional).
- It's 1 bag of of lollipop sticks.
- Prepare 1 large of foam ring.
Starbucks Birthday Cake Pop Recipe Directions. In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add the eggs, one at a time; mixing after each egg to incorporate. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
"Starbucks birthday cake pop" instructions
- Prepare and bake the cake as usual. Then let cool completely..
- Crumble the cake and mix in the frosting. Start with about half of the container and go from there until the mixture sticks enough to roll into balls, but not so gooey it won't hold it's shape..
- Roll the cake mix into balls about the size of gum balls. Place on a lined cookie sheet..
- Prepare the candy melts as directed. Dip one side of the lollipop sticks into the melted candies then insert the same end into the cake balls..
- Place in fridge or freezer to set..
- You my need to reheat the candies..
- Dip the cake balls into the melted candies until fully covered. Let the excess chocolate drop off..
- Stick the pops into the foam ring and decorate with sprinkles. Then place in the fridge..
- When chocolate is hardened take out and enjoy :).
What better way to celebrate an exciting event, or just a brand new day, than with these super handy cake pops. Because they are a copycat recipe of the pops at Starbucks we already know you are going to love them! This cake pops recipe is a copycat of Starbucks' birthday cake pop. If you've ever been to Starbucks you most likely saw their famous pink "birthday cake pops" through the glass of sweet goodies. This little treat is a combination of vanilla cake, frosting, and pink candy coating.