Kit Kat Birthday Cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Find Deals on Birthday Cake Kit in Baking Supplies on Amazon. The Kit Kat bars tasted like you would expect for this flavor.
Kit Kat's Birthday Cake variety gets a warm welcome to the birthday cake flavor phenomenon. Kit Kat also let us in on the news that the Birthday Cake Kit Kat is the first of many new, limited-edition flavors set to roll out this year. KIT KAT® Birthday Cake - crisp wafers in birthday cake flavored white crème with sprinkles. You can cook Kit Kat Birthday Cake using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Prepare 200 g of Caster sugar.
- Prepare 200 g of Flour.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 50 ml of mild water.
- Prepare 50 ml of oil.
- Prepare of Cream:.
- It's 600 ml of thickened cream.
- It's 200 g of milkchocolate.
- It's of Decoration:.
- Prepare 10 of small pack KitKat.
- It's 2 of big pack M&M.
Available for a limited time only. You'll want to keep a few in your pantry and a few more at your workplace, because you can always break for birthday cake. But, get ready, because KIT KAT® Birthday Cake flavored candy will be available for a limited time only. Kit Kat Birthday Cake is coming out, so it's time to celebrate!
Kit Kat Birthday Cake instructions
- Separate the eggs. Firstly mix the eggyolk with sugar and add the water and and the oil..
- Put 200 g flour in a bowl and mix with cocoa and baking powder..
- Add the flour mix to the sugar+eggyolk+oil+water mix..
- Mix the egg white with a pinch of salt. Carefully put this to the mixture..
- Put in a springform and bake it on 160 Celsius 30 minutes. (or when you think it is ready).
- If your cake cool down cut half and put chocolate cream in. And on the top and the side..
- Chocolate cream: 600 ml thickened cream mix with robot machine and put 200 g milk chocolate in..
- Carefully place on the side thenchocolate sticks and pour on the top the M&M..
- My final result is like on the picture..
- Enjoy it.?.
The news first leaked back in November that Hershey's was making a birthday cake flavor. The excitement was automatically real for these wafers covered in vanilla-flavored white creme, complete with rainbow sprinkles. We've recently been blessed with a handful of limited edition Kit Kat flavors. It's hard to follow an act like Lemon Crisp and Raspberry Creme not to mention Duos (the dark chocolate and mint flavor), but Kit Kat may have bested themselves with their newest release: Birthday Cake. That's right: After much speculation, Kit Kat has officially announced that Birthday Cake-flavored bars.