Bacon Doughnut Cheeseburger.
You can have Bacon Doughnut Cheeseburger using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon Doughnut Cheeseburger
- You need 1 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder or onion powder ( or whatever seasoning you prefer).
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 4 slice of of chedder cheese.
- You need 8 slice of of bacon.
- Prepare 4 of glazed doughnuts, sliced in half horizontally.
Bacon Doughnut Cheeseburger step by step
- Mix beef with egg and garlic powder, and season lightly with salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties. Cover and refrigerate for about 1 hour. Meanwhile, fire up the grill..
- Place burgers on grate and grill until meat is to desired level of oneness. Top each burger with a slice of cheese during the last minute so the cheese will melt. Remove from grill, and let burgers rest 2 to 3 minutes to reabsorb the juices..
- Meanwhile,fry bacon in skillet, place on paper towels when done, and pat off grease. Leave about 1 tablespoon of bacon grease in skillet. Place doughnut halves in skillet and fry over medium heat until slightly toasted. Alternatively, place doughnut halves on grill over low heat until toasty..
- Place patties on doughnut halves, top each with 2 bacon slices and remaining doughnut halves..
- Makes 4.