Cheesy garlic Bisquick biscuits. Find Deals on Bisquick Cheese Garlic Biscuit Mix in Baking Supplies on Amazon. These cheese garlic biscuits are the perfect base for a filling and savory breakfast sandwich. Slice your biscuit in half, then sandwich with a fried egg, a slice of crisp bacon cut in two and a slice of smoked gouda cheese for a hearty start to your day.
Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl, stir the garlic powder into the melted butter. Stir Bisquick mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms. Drop spoonfuls of batter onto the prepared baking sheet. You can cook Cheesy garlic Bisquick biscuits using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy garlic Bisquick biscuits
- Prepare of batter.
- Prepare 2 cup of original or heart smart bisquick mix.
- It's 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese (any cheese will work).
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It's of butter sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Drop batter by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. While biscuits are baking mix melted butter and minced garlic. Mix bisquick, milk and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Cheesy garlic Bisquick biscuits instructions
- Preheat to 450°F.
- Combine Bisquick, milk, & cheese until soft dough forms..
- Drop spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. I make mine a bit bigger..
- Bake 8-10 min or until tops are golden brown.
- Melt butter in microwave in microwave safe cup. stir in garlic. brush over biscuits. serve warm.
Mix first four ingredients until well blended. Meanwhile, melt butter in microwave, stir in garlic powder. Send me to a deserted island with a lifetime supply of these biscuits and I'd be happy. They're a homemade copycat version of those seafood restaurant biscuits, but I think these ones are even better. Make Biscuits: In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and salt.