Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings). Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Wings Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden and.
A friend baked plain chicken wings for her Super Bowl party but realized at the last minute that she didn't have Tabasco sauce on hand to make Buffalo sauce. She called in a panic, and this is the sauce I advised. All her party guests raved about it. You can have Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings)
- Prepare 1-2 lbs of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Some reviewers have stated these wings are as good as or better. These Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings will be the life of the party! Easy chicken wings are baked instead of fried for a healthier options then tossed in a mouthwatering garlic parmesan sauce! Still crispy and delicious as ever!
Garlic Parmesan chicken (wings) instructions
- Preheat over 450.
- Line large baking pan sheet with foil and place all chicken wings on pan in single layer, don't overcrowded the pan..
- Brush olive over the top of each wing with a pastry brush or the back of a spoon..
- Mix in a small bowl seasoning salt, garlic salt, cayenne pepper.sprinkle evenly over both sides of each chicken wing.
- Roast wings for 40 mins, or until golden brown and crispy. Turn the chicken halfway through the baking, so they brown on both sides..
- After they are done, immediately sprinkle with parmesan cheese, and let them rest for 5 mins before serving..
- Notes- can be made with chicken legs / thighs whatever not just for wings..
The perfect party appetizer or game day recipe! How To Make Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings. Season the chicken wings simply with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place them on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet so they crispy up on the bottom too. While the wings are baking you can get the ingredients together for the garlic parmesan sauce.