Cabbage with black fungus. Chinese Gobi ka Sabzi Curry and Rice Steamed Chicken With Black FUNGUSSouper Diaries. Vegetable Stir Fry with Black Fungus (Easy Buddha's Delight)Vermilion Roots. miso paste, sugar snap peas, vegetable oil, napa cabbage, black fungus.
Chicken stew with black fungus, a classic Chinese/Cantonese dish that anyone can whip Can we add some vegetables like cabbage in it? Cloud ear fungus (Auricularia polytricha, syn. Hirneola polytricha) is an edible jelly fungus. You can have Cabbage with black fungus using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cabbage with black fungus
- You need of Main.
- You need 1/2 piece of Beijing Cabbage, cut into small slices.
- You need 15 piece of dried black fungus, small size, soaked till they enlarged, then rinsed and cut into small slices.
- You need of Other.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of light soya sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's of white pepper powder.
It grows on trees in mountainous regions, is gray-brown in color, and is often used in Asian cooking, especially Chinese cuisine. The name black fungus may put off some people but it is delicious when cooked. It doesn't have a distinct taste of its own but absorbs the flavor of other ingredients it is cooked with. The texture is slightly crunchy or slippery depending on how long you cook it.
Cabbage with black fungus step by step
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan using high heat. Stir fry both cabbage and black fungus for 1 minute..
- Add light soya sauce and white pepper powder. Stir fry evenly for 1 minute..
- Ready to serve with rice or porridge..
Bamboo fungus chinese cabbage chicken broth. Ingredients for cooking broth for traditional Russian food - cabbage soup Soup of cabbage with boiled vegetables, pork broth and sour cream Soup cooked in meat broth with fresh. Wash and clean them well, and get rid of the stems with scissors. Some of them learnt to cook the cold dish - Black Fungus with Mashed Garlic, and it was fun that some others were busy in taking video of the process. Dried black fungus mushroom is useful in many classic Chinese and Japanese soups and stir-fries.