Birthday cake pancakes. These birthday cake pancakes take two amazing sweets and turn them into one celebration-worthy treat that you can enjoy any time of the day. The secret to these soft and pillowy beauties? Add yellow cake mix to the batter gives it a hint of cake flavor paired with buttercream glaze!
Keyword best cake mix pancakes, Birthday Cake Pancakes, cake mix pancakes, how to make pancakes with cake mix. © SpendWithPennies.com. Content and photographs are copyright protected. I try to make special foods for my kids, especially on their birthdays. You can cook Birthday cake pancakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Birthday cake pancakes
- You need of Breakfast kids will love!.
- It's 1 cup of baking mix.
- It's 1 cup of yellow cake mix.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of milk.
To transform plain ol' pancake mix, I add cake mix and sprinkles. The annual Guartist Birthday Pancake Cake - now with marzipan guars! He would choose a stacked pancake birthday cake!!! (is that a birthday cake? well, he would make it whether or not it does". These Birthday Cake Pancakes (aka Funfetti Pancakes) are an easy and fun pancakes recipe made extra festive with sprinkles and yellow cake mix!
Birthday cake pancakes step by step
- Preheat griddle to 375°F.
- Mix together first 6 ingredients..
- Pour onto griddle about quarter cup size pancakes. Flip when top side starts to bubble..
- Mix last 3ingredients into a smooth icing. Pour onto finished pancakes in thin drizzles with spoon..
- You can add more sprinkles on top before eating..
Pancakes that actually taste like birthday cake! These Funfetti Pancakes are the perfect way to celebrate. The secret ingredient is using a cake mix for that cake flavor, but also using my favorite. These cake batter pancakes are one of the most popular recipes here on how sweet eats! They are perfect for birthdays or any special celebration.