My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake. Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! It was good but the cake was awful! Too much spice, apples and walnuts.
I spent hours in the kitchen to produce a cake that was very disappointing. It was also very expensive to make. The cake turned out moist the way I like it and my husband said it was very good also. You can cook My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ Apples◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 2 of large Granny Smith apples.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆ cake◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 16-1/2 ounces of spice cake mix, I used Duncan Hines brand.
- It's 3.4 ounce of package of French Vanilla instant pudding.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆toppings◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 cup of carmel sauce normally used to dip apples in.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆pan◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need of deep 9x13 pan.
We have a few apple trees and I make homemade applesauce often and used that. Put strips on.baste with egg wash. Sprinkle with cinnamon apple spice n pumpkin spice. When cool add your topping if like.
My Mother's 75th birthday cake, Apple spice cake step by step
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Peel and coarsely shred the apple. Mix with sugar and cinnamon set aside.
- Mix the cake mix with eggs, apple mixture, oil, and water. Pour into pan. Bake till done..
- Let cool and cover the top with the caramel sauce on top..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
One thing I have yet to do in life is visit an apple orchard. After dropping its ready-to-eat snack bars in birthday cake and brownie flavors, the iconic brand is releasing snackable cookie dough bites. Now, you can grab and eat your cookie dough on the go! Warm apple cake from the oven is the flavor of fall. Cinnamon, caramel, nuts, and frostings set these cakes apart..