Smooth Konnyaku Shira-ae with Silken Tofu.
You can have Smooth Konnyaku Shira-ae with Silken Tofu using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Smooth Konnyaku Shira-ae with Silken Tofu
- You need 1/2 of Konnyaku (cut into short strips).
- It's 1/2 of Carrot (thickly julienned into matchsticks).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach (chopped to 3cm lengths).
- It's 1 tbsp of Mentsuyu (3x concentrate).
- You need of To make the tofu dressing:.
- You need 1/2 block of Tofu (silken).
- It's 1 tbsp of Soft brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Miso.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds (white).
Smooth Konnyaku Shira-ae with Silken Tofu step by step
- Combine the water, konnyaku, and carrot in a pot. Boil until the carrot becomes tender. Drain in a strainer and cool..
- Bring some water to a boil in a pot, add a pinch of salt (not listed) and boil the spinach. Allow the water to cool, then drain..
- Combine the konnyaku, carrot, and spinach. Flavor with the mentsuyu. Wring out the excess moisture..
- Bring some water to a boil in a pot. Cut the tofu into fourths, add to the pot, and simmer over medium heat for 3 minutes. Place in a strainer and use paper towels to drain..
- Place the tofu dressing ingredients in a bowl and use a whisk to mix together. Add the tofu while warm and combine until even..
- Toss the ingredients from Step 3 with the tofu mixture. Enjoy it while it's still a little warm, or let it cool..