Chocolate Cream Cake. Chocolate Cream Cake Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This easy chocolate sour cream cake is made with sour cream, cocoa powder, and hot coffee. It's the perfect balance of decadence and simplicity!
How to make Chocolate chip Coffee cake. To begin, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, and set aside. This three layer chocolate cake has a whipped cream filling and chocolate icing. You can cook Chocolate Cream Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cream Cake
- It's of For Sponge.
- It's 100 gm of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 100 gm of Caster Sugar.
- It's 4 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of For Icing.
- It's of As much Required Whipped Cream.
- You need 5 tbsp of Melted Chocolate.
- It's of As much Required White Chocolate Chip.
Perfect dessert for any special occasion. What better way to show your love than with chocolate. Directions for cake Cream:Transfer the sugar into a large pot Add the egg yolk the flour and the starch Add the cocoa Gradually add the milk On medium heat. This homemade Chocolate Italian Cream Cake is a spin on the classic favorite that we all know and I had never heard of Chocolate Italian Cream Cake until recently, and boy have we been missing out.
Chocolate Cream Cake step by step
- First Take a bowl and Sieve Plain Flour, Cocoa Powder and Baking Powder. Now Mix. Put it aside..
- Now take a large bowl and add your eggs. Now beat it for 3-4 minutes. Gradually add Sugar and beat..
- When it's creamy add Vanilla Essence and the Dry Ingredients, gradually and Fold the Batter with a Spatula..
- Preheat the Oven for 25 minutes on 180°C. Take a cake tin that is greased with Butter. Add the Batter in it. Now bake it for 25 minutes on 180°C..
- Add 3 tbsp of Melted Chocolate in the Whipped Cream. After the cake is baked, Decorate the Cake with Whipped Cream, White Choco Chips and 2 Tbsp of Melted Chocolate. The Cake is Ready..
- Enjoy your meal..
This sour cream chocolate cake is moist, fudgy, completely delicious and so easy to make. It's the perfect old-fashioned chocolate cake recipe that everyone will love and enjoy at every party! Add confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, heavy cream, salt, and vanilla extract. Hi Sally, I made the chocolate buttercream cake and chocolate buttercream frosting for my chocoholic sister's birthday. It's the sour cream in the recipe that creates this cake's extra moist texture..