Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache. Well, this Chocolate and Coffee Chiffon Cake recipe is the king of fluffy cakes! And what better way to finish it but with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache? If that wasn't tempting enough, this cake is topped with a Coffee Chocolate Ganache.
At its simplest just dust the top of the cake with cocoa powder or powdered sugar. At first glance you could mistakenly think this Chocolate Chiffon Cake was an Angel Food Cake. Both cakes are beautiful with their tall circular shape and that characteristic. You can have Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache
- You need of For Egg white mixture.
- It's 6 of egg whites.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cream of tarter.
- It's of For batter.
- Prepare 60 gm of castor sugar.
- It's 6 of egg yolks.
- You need 140 grams of castor sugar.
- You need 70 grams of mango pulp/puree.
- It's 40 ml of unflavored oil.
- Prepare 120 grams of self-raising flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sour lime juice.
- Prepare of Yellow food colour, few drops (optional).
The best mango chocolate cake ever! This is a healthy chocolate cake made with pure cocoa, oat flower and a reduced amount of sugar. I was looking forward to baking a cake with oat flour instead of wheat flour to see if there was a big change in its texture. After a few trial and error recipes this.
Mango chiffon cake with chocolate ganache step by step
- Using a hand beater, beat the egg whites in a bowl with the cream of tartar until soft peaks. Next, add the sugar (60 grams) and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set aside once done.
- In another bowl, combine the egg yolks and sugar (140 grams) Beat well till light and fluffy. Then, add the mango puree and oil, continue beating. Next, add the sour lime juice, edible colour, and essence as required. Add in the flour and mix well making sure there are no lumps.
- In the end, combine the egg whites mixture, with the batter. Fold it carefully. Once the batter is ready pour it in a 7-inch baking dish, lined with parchment paper only at the base (no greasing).
- Bake this in a preheated oven for 50 to 60 mins on the top & bottom mode at 170 degrees C. The cake should spring back when pressed in the center. Once done let it sit for an hour before removing it from the cake dish.
- Note steps.. Adding the yellow colour and mango essence to the batter is optional but I’the still recommend you do so to enhance the colour and flavor of this mango pulp cake.
- To make the mango pulp, it’s best to blend an overripe mango. The colour is darker and the flavor is sweeter with a looser texture.
Which kind of chocolate would you like in the recipe? This chocolate ganache chocolate cake is really decadent -flourless chocolate cake base, filled with chocolate ganache chocolate glaze, hen pipped Delicious layers of rich chocolate cake frosted with chocolate ganache and chocolate glaze for that ultimate finish. Whether you make this for a. Mango mousse chocolate cake. by: Oh Sweet Day! To prepare ganache, place chocolate and heavy cream in a medium heatproof bowl over a pot of simmering water.