"Starbucks birthday cake pop". An easy to follow vanilla cake pop recipe tutorial. Birthday cake pops just like Starbucks, but better! For the ⤵ PRINTABLE RECIPE ⤵ visit my blog here.
The pops are each made by hand for the chain just as you will now create this delicious Starbucks birthday cake pop recipe. Complete nutrition information for Birthday Cake Pop from Starbucks including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Prepare and bake the cake as usual. You can cook "Starbucks birthday cake pop" using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "Starbucks birthday cake pop"
- It's 1 box of cake mix (and the ingredients to make the cake).
- You need 1 of Container white frosting.
- It's 2 packages of of chocolate candy melts.
- It's 2 tbsp of Shortening (optional).
- You need 1 of Sprinkles (optional).
- You need 1 bag of of lollipop sticks.
- You need 1 large of foam ring.
Get full nutrition facts for other Starbucks products and all your other favorite brands. I LOVE the Birthday Cake Pop at Starbucks, so I decided to find ingredients that would yield a pop that was similar. We highly recommend trying these cake pops from Starbucks. Like the ones I make (and maybe I'll whip up a batch of red velvet cake pops.
"Starbucks birthday cake pop" step by step
- Prepare and bake the cake as usual. Then let cool completely..
- Crumble the cake and mix in the frosting. Start with about half of the container and go from there until the mixture sticks enough to roll into balls, but not so gooey it won't hold it's shape..
- Roll the cake mix into balls about the size of gum balls. Place on a lined cookie sheet..
- Prepare the candy melts as directed. Dip one side of the lollipop sticks into the melted candies then insert the same end into the cake balls..
- Place in fridge or freezer to set..
- You my need to reheat the candies..
- Dip the cake balls into the melted candies until fully covered. Let the excess chocolate drop off..
- Stick the pops into the foam ring and decorate with sprinkles. Then place in the fridge..
- When chocolate is hardened take out and enjoy :).
Where do the calories in Starbucks Birthday Cake Pop come from? I find their cake to frosting ratio a I found a cake recipe that tastes EXACTLY like the starbucks birthday cake pop and once you. An easy to follow vanilla cake pop recipe tutorial. Birthday cake pops just like Starbucks, but better! Bakerella tops her homemade cheese cake with whipped cream and a raspberry drizzle, which I imagine would taste wonderful atop a Birthday.