Hazelnut chocolate cake with dash of pineapple essence. Great recipe for Cashew chicken with dash of charoli.!. I personally love this & I added my twist with this two ingredients to chicken & everytime I cook I enjoy this & my hubby loves it too. Learn how to cook great Bahama breeze warm chocolate pineapple upside down cake recipe.
Get new ideas for desserts, snacks, and other dishes. Search recipes by ingredient, diet, and dish. Prepare the cake batter and then pour it over the pineapple slices. You can cook Hazelnut chocolate cake with dash of pineapple essence using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hazelnut chocolate cake with dash of pineapple essence
- Prepare of Vanilla sponge cake :.
- You need of Dry ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour.
- Prepare Dash of sea salt.
- Prepare of as required Icing sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- It's of Wet ingredients:.
- You need 2 of - Eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon honey.
- It's 100 grams of Butter @ room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Pineapple essence.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It's 150 grams of Cake decoration:cooking chocolate (melted) with hazelnuts adding raisins & nuts.
- You need As needed of Fresh cream, dash of rose essence & icing sugar for pinning the birthday whishes & name.
Use a spatula and smooth out the batter making sure it covers all the pineapple slices. Add the yolks and stir briskly to combine. Line bottom of pans with parchment circles, cut to fit pan. Spray pan again, coating the parchment paper.
Hazelnut chocolate cake with dash of pineapple essence instructions
- Firstly pick all those dry ingredients mentioned above and seive then well so that nothing hard to cook set this aside.
- Pick all the wet ingredients whisk perfectly then in two three batches add the dry ingredients & fold it slowly to prepare a fine batter making sure with no lumps the batter is ready.
- Now let’s pick a baking pan grease it with butter & dust with all-purpose flour remove the extra flour by tilting it. Add the batter to it tap iron the kitchen counter so that no air is left.
- Now the good part is you can just microwave it for 5 minutes and believe me it’s ready let it come to room temperature similarly if more batter is left prepared one more layer or muffins up to you..
- While the cake it ready let’s cover it with melted chocolate, fresh cream & 1 tablespoon milk mix well then spread it all over the cake.
- The last part comes with cake decorating so add in the fresh cream, rose essence 1/2 teaspoon, sugar mix well then start to decorate it with birthday whish & name then give a snowy look cover the cake with snowy balls all over..
- Set it in refrigerator for about two hours then serve it cool & celebrate the day with your loved ones..!!!.
- Tip of the day: make sure you take all wet ingredients @ room temperature so the cake will be a easy Peasy art for you.And take all the dry ingredients in same quantity with a cup of measurement for each ingredient flour, sugar, milk..
- Just microwave it as easy as you think about do try it share a cook snap with me & follow me for coming updates..!!.
The nutritional and special diet information provided with recipes on the site is intended to be a helpful educational resource. The information is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice by a licensed health care professional. Apple pairs well with: caramel, cardamom, chestnut, cinnamon, cranberry, currant, ginger, hazelnut, mango, maple, rosemary, walnut A VERY LIGHT but delicious hazelnut cake, and very easy to make! It is my husband's favorite cake and we rediscovered the recipe in his mom's old cookbook. A hit at home and at parties - I've passed on the recipe to many!