Nutella cheesecake. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Different Styles Of Cheesecake Recipes! Beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined. Take the springform out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base.
Nutella and cream cheese blend perfectly together yielding an indulgent cheesecake that isn't overly sweet. This recipe is baked at a lower temperature so it remains silky and smooth. It practically glides across the tongue leaving you wanting more. You can cook Nutella cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nutella cheesecake
- It's of Crust.
- It's 100 gm of crackers.
- You need 20 gm of butter.
- You need of Filling.
- It's 200 gm of cream cheese.
- Prepare 30 gm of powdered sugar.
- It's 150 gm of nutella.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- It's of Nutella ganache.
- You need 30 gm of fresh cream.
- You need 70 gm of nutella.
Beat in Nutella, cream and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Gently loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove rim.
Nutella cheesecake step by step
- In a food processor, process biscuits until crumbs are formed. Add butter and process again until combined. Press into bottom of pan or jars. Refrigerate while making the filling..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy. Add Nutella and cocoa powder. Beat again until smooth and creamy..
- Pour cheesecake mixture over biscuit base and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight..
- In a saucepan, heat fresh cream and bring to simmer. Remove from heat and pour over Nutella. Let it stand for 1 -2 minutes and stir until the ganache is smooth..
- Let it cool slightly and pour over cheesecake. Freeze for 2 hours before serving..
Nutella Cheesecake - easy no-bake cheesecake loaded with Nutella and hazelnut. Creamy, rich, the best Nutella Cheesecake recipe ever, by Nigella Lawson. The topping to this Nutella Cheesecake is the Nutella ganache. You can add the ganache prior to refrigerating the cheesecake or after. This No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake is a perfectly easy dessert recipe for any occasion.