Banana Lumpia - Simple Hawaiian Dining.
You can cook Banana Lumpia - Simple Hawaiian Dining using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Lumpia - Simple Hawaiian Dining
- Prepare 1 of Cooking bananas.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar.
- It's 6 of sheets Spring roll wrappers.
- You need 1 of Frying oil.
Banana Lumpia - Simple Hawaiian Dining step by step
- Here are the ingredients. The bananas are cooking plantains and can't be eaten raw..
- Cut the banana into 3 equal pieces. Peel the pieces with your fingers..
- Cut each of these pieces in half lengthwise..
- Coat the banana pieces with sugar..
- Wrap the bananas in spring roll wrappers. I've cut the wrappers in half here..
- This is how they should look just before frying..
- This is important! Please fry with oil below medium heat. The spring roll wrappers are extremely easy to burn so please be careful..
- After 8-10 minutes, the lumpia should have turned a nice golden colour and you can take them out of the oil..
- And they're done. Serve with ice cream, maple syrup, anything you like..
- Peeling the bananas is pretty hard, but a nice result at this step of the process will give you beautiful lumpias..