Crockpot mushroom ranch chicken over rice. My Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings is another recipe that is similar to this one! Feel free to serve this Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes over some rice or with a side I wondered about mushrooms. Chicken Rice Mushroom Soup Crock Pot Recipes.
This Mushroom Ranch Chicken recipe requires all ingredients to be mixed in a bowl, then spread over the chicken that is placed in the crock pot. I served this over rice and had seasoned sweet peas on the side. So delicious and quick to put together. You can have Crockpot mushroom ranch chicken over rice using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot mushroom ranch chicken over rice
- It's 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It's 1 envelope of brown gravy.
- Prepare 1 envelope of turkey gravy.
- It's 2 envelope of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 2 can of cream mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of water or milk.
- It's 1 of minute rice.
- You need 1 packages of mixed veggies.
I hope you give it a try and love it. This crock pot chicken is the perfect meal to make on a busy day with simple ingredients of cream of mushroom soup, sliced mushrooms, and Serve the cooked chicken with its sauce over hot cooked white or brown rice or noodles, or serve it with mashed potatoes. Everyone in my family loves the flavors of ranch. It just adds such nice tangy flavor to dishes.
Crockpot mushroom ranch chicken over rice instructions
- Place everything in crock pot except veggies and minute rice. Cook on high for 3 hours. Add veggies cook on high another 2.5-3hours.
- 30 min before done measure out and prepare minute rice.
- Serve chicken over rice. Enjoy.
Serve it over rice (white or brown…your choice), noodles or even mashed potatoes. Garnish the chicken once it has been plated with a. Three ingredients is all you need to make the most delicious and flavorful mushrooms! Just toss them in a slow cooker My son-in-law brought these to a potluck. The sauce would be excellent on rice.