sunshine corn fritter. Baked corn and zucchini fritters recipe is easy to make! Zucchini Fritters are light & healthy Baked Corn & Zucchini Fritters. We're bringing Spring indoors with my Sunshine Fried Corn!
You know it will be a good day when you start it with these golden rays of fritter sunshine! These corn fritters will make you fall in love again with this Kiwi classic. Place spoonfuls of the corn fritter mixture into the pan. You can have sunshine corn fritter using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine corn fritter
- It's 1 of corn on cob.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet red bell pepper diced very small.
- It's 3/4 cup of white corn meal.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt ..
- It's 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It's 1 dash of black pepper.
- You need of fring corn fritters.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
These easy sweetcorn fritters from the Hairy Bikers are the perfect accompaniment to fried chicken or pulled pork, but also good as finger food for little ones or brunch with avocado and eggs. Make these sweetcorn fritters your new go-to recipe with ingredients you'll always find in your kitchen. And that's where these sweetcorn fritters really shine. Drop fritter batter by spoonfuls into the hot oil, and fry until golden.
sunshine corn fritter instructions
- corn on cob, take a knife and slice corn from cob..
- dice sweet red bell pepper in tiny pieces..
- mix corn meal, milk, oil, egg and seasoning, mix well.
- now add corn and red bell pepper, to the corn meal mixture, mix real good..
- on medium heat ,in a frying pan add 1 tablespoon oil, when oil is get a little hot ,add 1 tablspoon butter to oil mix well. (later when frying next batch use the rest 1 T- oil 1T butter)now with a table spoon..
- useing a tablespoon, spoon up corn mixture putting in pan,spreading alittle, you dont want a glob.fry on each side, golden brown..
- place on paper towel or wire rack. eat while hot or warm..
Not just another corn fritters recipe - these are Bill Granger's famous corn fritters! This really is restaurant quality food made in your own home. The flavour will knock your socks off! These cheesy jalapeño corn fritters are light and crisp and the perfect quick and easy snack or casual appetizer with drinks. I never set out to make corn fritters, but I'm always glad when I make them.