Mum's 70th Birthday Cake. No-one wants to be there age so make them laugh with a funny card, theyre. Say "Happy Birthday!" and give them a one-of-a-kind birthday present! Choose their favourite cake recipe - a chocolate cake, Victoria sponge or even both in one!
Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items. It just so happened that the weekend of his birthday the LA Dodgers were coming to Atlanta to play the Braves. My dad has been an LA Dodgers fan for as long as I can remember. You can cook Mum's 70th Birthday Cake using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mum's 70th Birthday Cake
- Prepare of For the cake:.
- You need 200 grams of dairy free spread.
- You need 200 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It's 200 grams of self raising gluten free flour.
- It's of few drops of red food colouring optional.
- You need 3 tablespoons of raspberry jam.
- It's of For the frosting:.
- It's 125 grams of dairy free spread.
- It's 250 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare of For the decorations:.
- Prepare 50 of dairy free white chocolate cigarillos*.
- It's of floral cake decorations.
A sprinkling of diamanté adds a special finishing touch. Butter cream frosted and purple color flowers. Pink foil embossed and glitter finish. Insert leaf with message (see image).
Mum's 70th Birthday Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease and line four 5" cake tins Beat together the caster sugar and the dairy free spread until light and fluffy Add the four eggs individually, beating well between each addition Add in the flour and food colouring, if using Mix until well combined Split the mixture between the four cake tins Bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before you start decorating Sandwich the cakes together with the raspberry jam and place on a cake board Spread the frosting on top of and around the sides of the cake Place the white chocolate cigarillos round three quarters of the cake Place your selected floral decorations on top of the cake and down the side.
A birthday card created by you just for her is a great way to celebrate another year of Mom. The smile, the heart-touched moment your card gives her are gifts she'll treasure long after the candles are out and the cake is gone. The Birthday Cake is the level six Throw gag. It succeeds the Whole Cream Pie but precedes the Wedding Cake. Arvostelusta: A brilliant birthday cake /Yummy Mummys Cakes.