Portabella mushroom burger. Reviews for: Photos of Portobello Mushroom Burgers. Wrap that sweet burger between your two mushroom buns. Marinated Portobello Mushroom Burgers are probably the easiest and tastiest vegetarian burger option, ever.
Top with the grilled portobello mushroom, gill- side up -to collect all the flavorful juices in the burger. Portobello Mushroom Burger from Delish.com has the satisfaction of a burger without the guilt. Creative Cooking with MKCJ Creative Cooking with Master King Chef Jerod Website: www.masterkingchefjerod.com Need a website Designer: Creating Print and Web. You can have Portabella mushroom burger using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Portabella mushroom burger
- Prepare 2 large of portobello mushroom caps, cleaned.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- You need 2 slice of swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 small of onion, rings.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper, seeded, roasted.
- You need 1/2 of tomato, sliced.
- It's 1 of avacado, sliced.
- You need 1/4 cup of basil, tightly packed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of buns, toasted.
Grill Vegetarian Burger Mushroom Veggie Burger. A vegetarian burger made with grilled portobello mushrooms and grilled onions, spinach, and sun-dried tomatoes. Roasting portobello mushrooms will cause some shrinkage but can give the mushroom a crispy exterior — sort of like toasting a bun. This vegetarian Portobello Mushroom Burger has a meaty texture and tangy flavor.
Portabella mushroom burger step by step
- Heat grill..
- Coat mushrooms in olive oil. Season..
- Place mushrooms on grill cap side down first. Cook 3-4 minutes. Flip then cook another 3 minutes. Add cheese and cook 1 more minute..
- Spread mayo on bun then stack the mushroom and toppings on bun..
It's topped with sweet caramelized onions, pesto, and goat cheese! How to make Portobello mushroom burgers. Start with large Portobellos that are the right size for serving on a bun. Wash the mushrooms and pat them dry. No, portobello mushroom burgers are not hamburgers.