Funfetti Cookie Cake. Using Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme™ Funfetti™ cake mix to make cookies is a genius, four-ingredient hack that delivers fresh, bakery-quality Funfetti cookies in a snap. This cookie cake is the latest way that my obsession love of Funfetti has manifested itself. Funfetti in the moistest and chewiest cookie cake form.
The very best funfetti sugar cookie you'll ever eat… and it's the size of a cake! Top with thick vanilla-almond frosting and more sprinkles. This Funfetti Cookie Dough Cake is epic!! You can cook Funfetti Cookie Cake using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Funfetti Cookie Cake
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/2 cups flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 of & 1/2 tsp cornstarch.
- It's of Chocolate or white chocolate chips.
- It's of Sprinkles, if you choose too make a funfetti cake!.
That's where this funfetti cookie dough cake comes in! It's a bit unconventional, and definitely on the indulgent side, but edible cookie dough makes the most. This Funfetti Sugar Cookie Cake is easy to make and a perfect dessert for any occasion! I actually made this cookie cake for a potluck at work and loved how it turned out.
Funfetti Cookie Cake step by step
- Beat butter until smooth.
- Add in sugar and beat until fully blended.
- Beat in your egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- In a seperate bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and cornstarch.
- Slowly begin to mix dry ingredients in with your wet ingredients. Add a little at a time. Mix until dough is formed..
- Add in your chocolate chips and/or sprinkles. Mix together.
- Spread evenly in a 9 inch pan and bake in 350° oven for 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 mins on cooling rack before decorating. Enjoy!.
- (See bottom layer).
Funfetti® Cake Mix Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. If you have a celebration coming up, this funfetti cake recipe is for you. Fluffy and moist vanilla cake layers dotted with sprinkles and frosted. Funfetti sugar cookie cake tutorial! ?? This one's a bit different from my usual videos because it shows the step-by-step ingredients that went into making. These Funfetti Cookie Cups are perfect for any celebration!