Dark fantasy cake. In this video I shared recipe of dark fantasy which can be made very easily with the items present at ur home. I hope u like it Stay tuned for next videos. Let the public have a chance to celebrate with their.
Choco Fills Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel Fluff. Inspired by the Master Chefs of ITC hotels, Sunfeast Dark Fantasy is the richest Strawberry Mousse Dark Fantasy Cheesecake Cookies Desserts Food Cheesecake Cake. A saint who always listens to the wishes of others and treats everyone with equal goodwill. You can have Dark fantasy cake using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark fantasy cake
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 4 1/4 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 5 tbsp of milk.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of refined flour.
- It's of frosting.
- You need 500 grams of chocolate bar.
- Prepare 125 grams of fresh cream.
- It's 10 grams of icing sugar.
- It's 1/4 ml of vanilla essence.
When needed, she can fearlessly drive away evil creatures. Fondant cake is a delicacy that people often need to prepare for celebratory events. We providing training classes of making Dark Fantasy Cake in New Delhi. Every day, thousands of voices read, write, and share important stories on Medium about Dark Fantasy Cake.
Dark fantasy cake instructions
- sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together..
- blend butter and powdered sugar till fluffy.
- seperate the eggs and beat just the yolks lightly add the essence and stir gently..
- fold in the flour little by little to form a smooth batter. Beat the egg whites till stiff and mix with the butter flour mixture and slowly add milk to get dropping consistency.
- grease a 24 cm cake tray and dust with flour slightly and pour in the cake mixture for 30 to 35 minutes in 180°F although depending on your oven check the timing.
- remove and cool on a wire rack..
- slice the cake into two equal slices and pour the frosting mixture spread evenly and place the other half cake and repeat frosting it (I used a bundt mould in that case spread the frosting in the inner circle first then come outside, after u level it. if u wish decorate slightly with the very spreading knife and sprinkle sugar balls and let it set for 20 to 30 minutes outside.
- for the icing , whip the fresh cream till it forms soft peaks then add the essence, sugar and melted chocolate.
- use a really sharp knife while making slices to avoid messy cake. before serving microwave for 30 seconds and serve.
- lastly enjoy the cake its divine just don eat too much if you want your sugar and fat in control.
- p.s : if u want a crunchy and soft bite. you can even use milk chocolate bar frosting . just melt and frost it, but have a really sharp knife. you ll love this taste too.
This is "Traveller's Cake - Dark Fantasy" by Umang Bhattacharyya on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Black is more than a colour…. This creation of mine proves it… It looks beautiful and even better that you did the panels instead of stenciling the cake as a whole piece. Dark Fantasy is featuring more magical characters, a bit wicked and malicious, slightly darker or twisted and some abstract magical art. Suitable for most tools, on thick paper, printed on one side.