Southern Sweet Tea.
You can cook Southern Sweet Tea using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Southern Sweet Tea
- It's 4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 packages of Family Size Tea Bag - Caffinated.
Southern Sweet Tea instructions
- Pour 2 cups of the water into a medium saucepan.
- Add the sugar.
- Turn burner onto high heat and stir the sugar in until it has melted. Bring to soft boil..
- Take off heat. Place teabag into water and let sit for 5 minutes. (If using decaffinated tea, let steep for a minimum of 30 minutes).
- After the 5 minutes, take out teabag..
- Pour the remaining water into the tea mixture..
- Let cool for atleast 3 hours in the fridge..