Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting. A deliciously light and moist soured cream cake with hazelnut and a hazelnut buttercream. Very easy to make and wonderful to eat. This easy Chocolate Hazelnut Layer Cake is a showstopper!
It's full of chocolate hazelnut flavor and so silky smooth. To assemble cake, place cake layer on serving plate or cake stand, meringue-side-up. Top with remaining cake layer, meringue-side-up. You can cook Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting
- You need of For Vanilla Hazelnut Cake.
- You need 3 cups of cake flopur.
- You need 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 2/3 cups of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of . cup granulated sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of hazelnut extract.
- Prepare of For Hazelnut Cream Frosting.
- Prepare 3 cups of cold heavy cream.
- Prepare 8 ounces of marscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of nutella hazelnut spread, at room tempersture.
- Prepare 2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's of For Garnish.
- You need as needed of cocoa powder for sprinkling.
- You need of Roasted hazelnuts aa needed.
- You need as needed of white chocolate shavings.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- Prepare of Roasted hazelnuts aa needed.
- Prepare as needed of white chocolate shavings.
Top with dollops of whipped cream mixture, spreading slightly to cover top of cake. This rich gluten-free cake is made with ground hazelnuts instead of flour, topped with whipped cream and chopped toasted hazelnuts. Whip the cream until stiff, and spread generously between layers, on top and on the sides of the cake. This delicious Nutella Hazelnut Cake is adorned with stunning candied hazelnuts.
Hazelnut Layer Cake with Hazelnut Cream Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 10 inch, a 8 inch and a 6 inche cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture alternating with milk beating just until smooth then add eggs and bea just until combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared o ans so that they all are the same height about 1 inch in each oan. You want the layers about the same height. Note my 10 inch pan seems to big but it's just because of its high sides.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out just clean. The times will be slightly different for each pan. The 6 inch will take about 10 minutes, the 8 inch about 11 to 13 minutes and the 10 inch about 13 to 16 minutes. Cool on racks in pans 10,inutes then remove from pans to cool completely before frosting.
- Make Hazelnut Cream Frosting.
- In a bowl beat nutella and marscapone until smooth.
- In another large bowl beat cream until it starts to thicken, add sugar and vanilla and beat until it holds its shspe.
- Fold nutella/marscapone into whipped cream in 3 additions until uniform in color.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place 10 inch cake layer on a platter bottom up.
- Frost with the hazelnut cream.
- Center the 8 inch cake layer on the 10 inch layer, bottom up.
- Frost with more hazelnut cream.
- Finally center the 6 inch layer on the 8 inch layer and frost with more hazelnut cream. Neater up the whole cake with remaing frosting.
- Sprinkle top with cocoa powder then decorate with whole roasted hazelnuts and white chocolate shavings. Chill at least 2 hours before slicing.
Some roughly chopped hazelnuts along the bottom finish off this pretty Nutella Hazelnut Cake. All I see is deliciously creamy Nutella frosting, totally kick ass candied hazelnuts and perfect layers of cake. Moist keto chocolate cupcakes topped with a cream cheese hazelnut frosting. You'll love the flavor of these Deliciously moist keto chocolate cupcakes topped with a sugar-free cream cheese hazelnut Chocolate Low Carb Cupcakes with Hazelnut Frosting. I've been having some cake cravings lately.