Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake. Great recipe for Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake. This Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake combines a childhood favorite - creamsicles, along with the creamy, dreamy cheesecake. You couldn't ask for a better pairing.
This no-bake Creamsicle Cheesecake from Delish.com is perfect for hot summer days. To serve: When firm, pipe dollops of whipped topping around the outside of the cheesecake. Top each dollop with a clementine segment, garnish with orange zest, and. You can cook Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese room temperature.
- It's 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 3 oz of box jello orange flavored gelatin.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It's 1 cup of heavy whipping cream or cool whip.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of orange extract.
- Prepare of Grated orange peel (optional).
This creamy Summer Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake certainly fits the bill! I'm dying over this Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake!! This dairy-free vegan/paleo 'cheesecake' is brought to you by the magic of This cheesecake was declared to be one of my TOP, best, crazy good, most delicious recipes EVER. Dreamy creamy raw cheesecake bursting with orange flavor!
Creamy Orange Dreamsicle Cheesecake step by step
- Bring water to boil and add to jello powder. Stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool..
- In large bowl, cream the cream cheese and 1/2 cup powdered sugar until smooth..
- In another bowl, whip the heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and orange extract. Add zest of orange if using. Beat to stiff peaks. Divide in half..
- Add the cooled jello mixture to half of the whipped cream. Mix well..
- Add the remaining whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture. Mix well..
- In a graham crust or cooked and cooled pie shell, add a layer of orange mixture in crust..
- Add a layer of cream cheese mixture on top of orange layer. Repeat layers..
- When full, if you like swirl knife through mixtures for marble effect. Pretty but not necessary..
- Chill for at least 6 hours so it can set. I leave mine over night..
- You can add drained Mandarin oranges to mix or top for added pizzazz ?.
- You can use cool whip in place of heavy cream if desired..
To make the cheesecake filling, combine the cream cheese, marshmallow cream and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl. Try out one of Grandbaby Cakes' most decadent cheesecake creations below Only good things happen when you combine the flavors of orange and cream in this Orange Creamsicle™ Cheesecake. A light and creamy citrus-kissed filling inside Pillsbury™ pie crust and a sweet whipped topping makes this dessert irresistible. This fabulous cheesecake will remind you of Mayfield® creamsicle ice cream with every bite you take! Transfer one cup of the cream cheese mixture to a small bowl and stir in orange extract, yellow food coloring, and red food coloring until batter is smooth and.