Simple Creamy Chicken and Rice. For this particular creamy garlic chicken and rice recipe, be sure to use long-grain rice. If you end up with leftovers of this garlic chicken and rice dinner, store in the refrigerator, tightly sealed. Instant wild rice is cooked in chicken broth with shredded chicken, then combined with thickened cream for a quick soup.
What's in This Chicken and Rice Casserole? I've made plenty of creamy chicken sauced recipes before, but knowing this recipe needed to feed four people for under I kept things even healthier and used Kroger's Simple Truth line of organic ingredients for my chicken broth, butter and frozen peas. Creamy chicken and rice is so satisfying and a one-pot meal! You can cook Simple Creamy Chicken and Rice using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Creamy Chicken and Rice
- It's 2 cups of instant rice.
- You need 2 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It's of McCormic Grill Mates Montreal Chicken seasoning.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
This creamy rice casserole also also reheats really well. Creamy chicken and rice made in just one skillet with minimal prep! This is the best way to get my kiddos to eat their spinach - it blends right in with This easy chicken and rice is beyond simple to make and it's the perfect one dish dinner. I veg it up with some carrots and spinach, toss in chunks of.
Simple Creamy Chicken and Rice instructions
- Dice chicken and cook over medium high heat until cooked thru seasoning with chicken season.
- Cook rice according to box, substituting broth for water..
- Mix all together with heavy cream. Cook until cream thickens a bit, about 2 min. Salt and pepper to taste and serve..
Classic and simple, this creamy chicken and wild rice soup is hearty and delicious, and is one of my favorite soups during the fall and winter! It's finally cooling down around here, and my family is ecstatic that the soup I've been serving for the last month can finally be eaten without cranking up the A/C and. When my mom asked me to prepare a speedy supper to feed our family, I used leftover chicken to create this casserole. Cheese and sour cream make the chicken and rice so creamy and tasty. I recently got married, and my husband, Doug, loves it, too.