Lemon pound cake. Flavored with lemon zest and juice, and drizzled with a tart lemon glaze, this lemon pound cake is. This lemon cake is basically a regular pound cake recipe with a few additions to increase the flavor and soften the crumb. For this recipe, I added an extra egg yolk and sour cream, and replaced the.
This Lemon Pound Cake is a dream dessert for lemon lovers! Made with lemon juice, lemon zest, and topped with a lemon buttermilk glaze, this lemon pound cake recipe is scrumptious! This simple lemon pound cake is moist and rich, feels like springtime, and tastes incredible under a thick layer of lemon glaze. You can have Lemon pound cake using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon pound cake
- You need 3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1 lb of salted butter.
- You need 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
Here's exactly what you need to make if it's citrus season: grapefruit Greek. The Best Lemon Pound Cake ever. My husband says it reminds him of his grandmother's. Made two and they dissapeared so fast courtesy of DH,Daughter, Grandson and MIL.
Lemon pound cake step by step
- Beat the cream cheese and salted butter.
- Then in another bowl add eggs and sugar beat it well.
- Add eggs and sugar mixture into cream cheese and salted butter.
- Then slowly add all-purpose four.
- Make it into a smooth batter.
- The bake it.
A lemony pound cake with the added addition of lemon pudding for an extra moist taste sensation. Lemon Pound Cake II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Run a knife around the sides of the pan. The best lemon pound cake recipe full of lemon juice and lemon zest! So moist, and topped with a delicious lemony.