Snowball Cookies. These Snowball Cookies are a perfect easy dessert for the holidays! Have you ever tried snowball One thing that I love about snowball cookies is how easy they are to make. Snowball Cookies - soft and tender, buttery nutty cookie rolled in a blizzard of perfectly white powdered sugar.
Snowball cookies from Delish.com are one way to guarantee a white Christmas. In a large bowl, mix flour, walnuts, granulated. My classic Snowball Cookies recipe combines ground pecans, rich butter, and powder sugar to create a holiday cookie you'll want all year round! You can cook Snowball Cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snowball Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It's 1 cup of finely ground nuts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 7/8 cup of flour.
- It's 1 cup of icing sugar.
Snowball cookies are a favorite Christmas cookie recipe, but these pecan-filled cookies are scrumptious all year round. Snowball Cookies (also known as Mexican Wedding Cookies) are a festive holiday treat! Full of chopped pecans, flour, butter and sugar for a melt-in-your-mouth texture. While the cookies are still warm, sift powdered sugar over the cookies.
Snowball Cookies step by step
- Cream butter, sugar and salt..
- Add nuts and vanilla..
- Work in flour. Blend well..
- Form small balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 300 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until barely brown..
- Coat thoroughly in icing sugar while still hot..
These almond snowball cookies just melt in your mouth. Perfect Christmas cookies since they look like darling little snowballs. Snowball cookies are a holiday classic! Mix in the flour, pecans, and salt. The ultimate Christmas cookie, these Snowball Cookies with toasted pecans are a melt-in-your-mouth buttery shortbread coated in powdered sugar.