Slap yo momma greens. Make greens that will make you want to Slap Your Momma! Collard Greens with Smoked Turkey Wings and Cornbread My momma feeds me the same ol' grilled cheese sandwich for lunch every-damn-day.
My hubby loves eggrolls, but I never like any of the ones I tried before, so I made up my own recipe. They are so good, you'll want to slap yo mama!!! Our pizzas are cooked in a wood fired oven using TN oak. You can have Slap yo momma greens using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slap yo momma greens
- It's 2 of smoked turkey legs.
- You need 2 of smoked ham shanks cut.
- Prepare 3 bunch of collard greens picked over, cut and cleaned.
- It's 1 of water.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chicken bouillon.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar, or more to suit your taste.
- You need 2 of rutabagas cut in chunks.
- Prepare 1 of crushed red pepper to taste.
The salad greens come from a local hydroponic greenhouse and topped with house made dressing. Here you can find the list of memes, video and GIFs created by user Slap_yo_momma. Because you would have to be bat shit crazy to slap your momma. But apparently now we have a product which is so good that it totally eclipses "yo momma".
Slap yo momma greens step by step
- put meat in pot, cover with water, throw in onion, garlic and chicken bouillon, bring to boil, cover and simmer for an hour.
- throw greens in and crushed pepper, cover and dinner for 30 minutes, throw rutabaga in, cover and simmer till done!.
- now go slap yo momma:) enjoy!.
Incidentally, I have some Slap ya Mama (hot) - It's amazing. My mom loves BCP and I was hoping it would get her off the. protected], with all of the creative names you give your recipes, this one deserves something with a little more "oomph" than "Banana Cream Pie". I still say something along the lines of "Slap Your Momma BCP" (because it's so good. We use slap yo momma for everything. I like that Slap Ya Mama as well, good stuff.