Turkey bacon turkey burgers. This recipe is inspired by the bacon turkey burger served at Foster Burger in Portland, OR, and it is chock full of bacon. The bacon adds its umami goodness, but doesn't take center stage. Lightly caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, butter lettuce, and a smokey, piquant sauce help to make this.
By far the BEST turkey burger I have ever had. The inspiration was on an episode of Diners Drive-Inns and Dives. I simply turned their turkey sandwich into. You can cook Turkey bacon turkey burgers using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey bacon turkey burgers
- It’s of meat.
- It’s 20 grams of 99% lean ground turkey breast.
- You need 5 slice of Uncured turkey bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- It’s 1 of baby sweet bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of diced chives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of low fat mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of crushed dry basel leaves.
This chipotle-bacon turkey burger recipe has tons of savory umami flavor, bacon, coleslaw, and a smoky chipotle ketchup to spice things up. Tips for Burgers, Bacon, Pork, and Ground Turkey. These grilled bacon ranch turkey burgers have bacon that's worked right into the turkey! Learn how to keep turkey burgers from falling apart on the grill, and load these up with Ranch seasoning for ultimate flavor!
Turkey bacon turkey burgers instructions
- chop veggies and cheese.
- add veggies and spices to turkey and mix.
- oil pan or place on grill. cook til done.
- cook bacon.
- top with your choice of condiments.
Be sure to try my Copycat Texas Roadhouse Steak Rub recipe next! Bacon turkey burgers with avocado ranch dressing and sweet potato waffles! If you're looking for a healthy paleo breakfast burger recipe, this is it! Okay, if there were ever a burger I would want to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner- this would be it! Add turkey; mix lightly but thoroughly.