Protein Power Pancakes. Support your fitness goals and your taste buds with this epic protein pancake collection. These protein pancakes are so stupid easy and simple, you are going to be making The protein powder I use is Vanilla Premiere Protein Powder. I have also heard that Quest.
One great way to easily increase the protein in your pancake recipe is to add protein powder. It's so important to get enough protein in your diet each day. Sometimes it's hard to find ways to eat your protein. You can cook Protein Power Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Protein Power Pancakes
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana mashed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- It's 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of grated nutmeg.
- It's 3/4 cup of oats.
- It's 2 tablespoons of wheat flour (optional).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda (optional).
You can add protein powder to oatmeal and stir in a swirl of peanut butter, but that's not nearly as fun to eat. You can leave out the flour and baking soda all together for a truly low carb pancake. but the texture can be surprising. I took a happy medium approach for a slightly "cakey". Protein pancakes are quick to throw together, healthy enough for every morning, and Made with egg whites, vanilla protein powder, banana, chia seeds, lemon, and a few.
Protein Power Pancakes instructions
- Mash banana with applesauce and stir in egg, vanilla, peanut butter, honey, and spices. Stir in oats. * skip to next step* or for cakier texture stir in flour and baking soda..
- On a med high non stick griddle or med. Hot pan that is buttered pour 1/4 cup portions and cook like a traditional pancake.
- Serve with or without syrup.
If you're looking for the perfect thing to eat post-workout, then you must try my easy Protein Pancakes recipe. Our healthy protein pancake recipes are guaranteed to keep you going from breakfast 'till lunchtime. These High Protein Banana Oat Pancakes make an easy and delicious breakfast for a busy morning. They are great as a pre or post workout meal and they help. Protein pancakes are an excellent option if you're trying to cut some calories while eating a delicious meal.