Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks. Fat bombs alone make us want to go on the Keto diet, but we'll take any excuse to eat cookie dough. Using a small cookie scoop, scoop dough into small balls. A fat bomb is a small, high fat snack.
We love to clean up after dinner, pull out a. Fat bombs are snacks made with high-fat ingredients such as coconut oil, almond butter, or cream cheese. They're tasty and satisfying treats Enjoy this extensive list of fat bomb keto recipes. You can have Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of powdered erythritol (or more to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of full flavor molasses.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of vanilla flavored collagen or keto shake powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lilly's semisweet chocolate chips.
Most of them fall under the no-bake category, so they have the additional bonus of being super easy to make. Recently I spent a lot of time creating keto-friendly cookie recipes and keto fat bomb recipes and a. These keto cookie dough fat bombs are an easy keto dessert recipe that you will love! Little low-carb bites of edible cookie dough are the perfect sweet snack to get you through a sluggish afternoon.
Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bomb Snacks step by step
- Using blender and mix butter, erythritol, vanilla, and molasses in a large bowl until smooth and somewhat fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix dry ingredients well except for chocolate chips.
- Add dry ingredients slowly to butter mixture beating on medium speed.
- Dough should form into clumps once well mixed. Test for sweetness then add chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for twenty minutes then divide into 1TBS balls and refrigerate for an hour or freeze into tubs for later.
These fat bombs are simple to prepare, have minimal carbs, and are a perfect keto-friendly dessert. Keto Fat Bomb recipes don't get much easier than these Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs! Seriously, all you'll need to do is add the ingredients into a large bowl, mix, and refrigerate! As far as keto snack ideas go, fat bombs are at the top of my list. If you have a sweet tooth like me, eating.