TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies. Want to Learn How to Make Rice Krispies Treats? Make the Original Treats™ w/ Three Simple Ingredients. In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter.
However, by adding a just few extra ingredients (like coconut or peanut butter) or a few special steps (like taking time to brown the butter versus just melting it), you can transform these timeless treats into an absolutely incredible dessert. These Birthday Cake Batter Cereal Blondies are filled with sprinkles and topped with marshmallows and cake batter flavored cereal. First let me apologize (how very Canadian of me). You can have TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies
- Prepare 1 packages of instant vanilla pudding (3.4 oz).
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 3 cup of rice krispie treats cereal.
- It’s 1/4 cup of assorted color jimmies or sprinkles.
I realized after I made these that the cereal is super hard to find. See below for the exact recipe for the Cake Batter Rice Krispie Treats! It is my experience that melting the marshmallows on the stove top makes the marshmallows too thin. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat.
TL's Rice Krispie Treat Birthday Cake Batter Cookies instructions
- In bowl beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add pudding mix. Add eggs and vanilla. Keep mixing until well blended..
- Add flour and baking soda. When all mixed nicely add rice krispies and the sprinkles..
- Heat oven to 350degrees F. Place cookies 2 inches apart on greased or parchment lined sheets. Bake about 8-10 min. Enjoy!.
Add marshmallows, cake mix, and vanilla stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. These easy, no-bake, cake batter rice krispie treats are bursting with personality and brand new flavor — say hello to your new favorite gourmet rice krispie treat. As we move through the dog days of summer I wanted to keep giving you easy, no-bake recipe options for your summer parties (which I am patiently awaiting my invitation for…). Use this board to discover Rice Krispies Treat recipes perfect for any celebration. See more ideas about Rice krispies, Treats, Rice krispy treats recipe.